Certificate not showing for some student profile

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Certificate not showing for some student profile

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    kaderahmed.cse
    Spectator
    Hi, Some student profile certification option now showing. We can not find out why it not showing. Need urgent help. Thanks.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, The certificate option is not shown if the student has not received any certificate. Please make sure the student has received certificate and then check.
    kaderahmed.cse
    Spectator
    Hi, <span style="font-family: ProximaNova, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">The students who are having issues they have completed all the procedures to get the certificate. We also compared their account with other students who have received their certificate. So we are not sure what went wrong on their account.</span> Thanks
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Please check the marks obtained by the students. The students receive the certificate only when they obtain the required marks set in the certificate settings. If the certificate is to be received by the students on 40 marks then the students needs to obtain atleast 40 marks in the course, if they obtain less than 40 then they will not receive any certificate.
    kaderahmed.cse
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I checked your site . I found that one of those users got 0 marks in that course ,that I do not know how . refer : http://prntscr.com/hwehhh  This is why the certificate was not alloted to her . but this can be easily fixed from course admin . Simply goto course admin .refer  : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFn98e3Si4c  When you evaluate course for her she will get certificate  .
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Certificate not showing for some student profile’ is closed to new replies.