certificate not showing

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting certificate not showing

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    litlearth
    Spectator
    hi i need some help with getting the certificate to show. i created one and i see nothing when I click to view it. Please help. thanks so much
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please make sure that you have defined certificate width and height from certificate edit page . Also check for js errors  : https://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Your_Browser_to_Diagnose_JavaScript_Errors
    drkimsba
    Participant
    I went through these steps and still cannot view certificate when I select "view" in the certificate edit page. Is it possible for you to log into my site and see why the certificate is not loading?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please share more information ! The information shared in topic is not enough to comment on it. Please share a screenshot of the issue. Check the Error console (link). Check the tutorial, try replicating it step by step. Please help us to resolve your issue faster.
    drkimsba
    Participant
    <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px; background-color: #efefef;">I went through these steps and still cannot view certificate when I select "view" in the certificate edit page. Is it possible for you to log into my site and see why the certificate is not loading?</span> Here is a screen shot of my settings and the blank certificate page that loads...  
    drkimsba
    Participant
    <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px; background-color: #efefef;">I went through these steps and still cannot view certificate when I select "view" in the certificate edit page. Is it possible for you to log into my site and see why the certificate is not loading?</span> <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px; background-color: #efefef;">Here is a screen shot of my settings and the blank certificate page that loads...</span>
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Share the admin credentials and site url to check the issue  . PS : mark reply as private while sharing the credentials .
    drkimsba
    Participant
    URL: entrepreneurbiztraining.com/wp-admin Username: AdminBiz Password: Gem$7Billion!  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We checked your site and found that you have given the certificate width and height just 11 and 8.5  which is too small to be seen  .We just gave the width 800 and height to 600 and it began to show  .Please check certificate.
    Teerapon1983
    Spectator
    Hello there I've got the problem with Certificate. That's Wrong position in Thai font.  i'm finding the way to fix this problem. please help me. you can see at file attached. how to fix this problem, please suggest me.   Thank you so much
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This is an issue and will be fixed in the update of next update of wplms version 2.0 .  
    Teerapon1983
    Spectator
    thanks a lot.  
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘certificate not showing’ is closed to new replies.