Certificate PDF and Download button not functional

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Certificate PDF and Download button not functional

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    RMA
    Spectator
    I need help with getting the Certificate PDF and Download button working. The print button works but when printing the background graphics does not print.    
    logan
    This reply has been marked as private.
    RMA
    Spectator
    Many thanks. The print and download buttons are not showing anymore. I have tried both chrome and explorer and cleared cache. Is there another place to check.
    maximus
    RMA
    Spectator
    Perfect. I see that now student's certificates are saving in media. I think I will run out of space it it continues.   Is that suppose to happen?
    maximus
    @RMA No, Your space will not be full, It depends on the memory space of server and the size of the file. for example: If your memory space is 1 GB and the size of the file is 200kb then your memory space will full out after added the 5000 files in your media.
    RMA
    Spectator
    I can't figure out which certificate you made. The all display the saem for me. Can you tell me which one?   Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    RMA
    Spectator
    Perfect. I probably need to clear my cache as the certificates still have a delay for the printing ICON.   TKS
    maximus
    @RMA Yes, It may be possible that you need to clear the cache because sometimes cache creates the problem.
    RMA
    Spectator
    Hi. can you make it were certificates are not saved in media as it was prior. It is causing issues for students. thanks.
    maximus
    @RMA I have checked your issue and found that your media has been full. You need to delete some files from your media so that new files can add in the media. At first my certificate was not saved but when i refresh the page after delete then the certificate has been came there.
    RMA
    Spectator
    Thank max. but can we have it were the certificates are not saved in media.
    logan
    Hello, it has nothing to do with the size. it depends on the space of your hosting. refer: http://prntscr.com/opi8o1 it is causing issues for students: please elaborate more about it so that i can find the origin of the issue.
    RMA
    Spectator
    Logan, I totally understand and we will increases the space. The question is recently students certificates are saving in media. Is there a way to go back where a copy is not saved in media? Here is the problem. When a certificate is saved and  new certificates is issued for the same course it pulls up the old one. This confusion. I have to go into media a delele what is there for the new certificates to show. This was not the case until recently. Thanks for you help
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • The topic ‘Certificate PDF and Download button not functional’ is closed to new replies.