Certificate problem

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Certificate problem

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Khorus8
    Spectator
    Hello ! I've a problem with certificate generator, please have a look : https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cYQOcZd4K8 Thanks
    Veronica
    hi, it's just because you have not clicked the edit option there please follow these steps the steps for pdf certificate select the text box in pdf certificate builder choose the width and height accordingly drag and drop the element according to your design choose the alignment of the text there and after that click on the EDIT TEXT after that click the save option now check it pdf and after assign to the user thanks.
    Khorus8
    Spectator
    Perfect it's working, thanks :D I tried to change the police, so I've had one there : https://prnt.sc/uocak5 When I put this font, I can't generate the certificate, I've this error : TCPDF ERROR: Could not include font definition file: /home/xiaomiac/public_html/physio-learning.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/addison-brother.ttf I went in cpanel to check, the font is there, so why it can't generate it ? Is there a tip ? Thanks
    Veronica
    hi, This appears when the server is not able to use PHP’s file_get_contents or cURL to download the file. Or php does not have permission to create new file. Please contact webhost . also check if this function works or not : getimagesize
    Khorus8
    Spectator
    Thank you for the prompt reply, Anthony. We have reviewed your case in detail and we tried to resolve it but to no avail. During our investigation, we have tried changing the site's php version, reviewing the server logs, bypassing Cloudflare, checking with all of the plugins disabled. Note that all changes made to the site have been reverted. We also confirm that the server is able to use cURL and file_get_contents so the issue is not related to that. After looking at the details of the problem you reported I would like to clarify that it is not directly related to the hosting service. This is a strictly application related issue and as such it requires the full attention of a professional developer. As a hosting support team, we specialize in finding and resolving hosting related problems. That said debugging third-party applications and/or developing code is not part of the standard hosting support we offer. I cannot recommend anyone in particular, however, you should be able to find а professional at the most popular freelancer websites. For more information, please check the following article: https://my.siteground.com/support/kb/how_to_find_a_web_developer In case you do not have a trusted developer, I recommend you turn to our partner Codeable. Codeable is a WordPress exclusive freelancer platform that connects thousands of customers like you with WordPress freelance experts to work on WordPress projects of any size. We recommend them for the high-quality of development services they offer. If you are interested, you can find more information on this page: https://codeable.io/partners/siteground/ We strongly believe that contacting the right party would be beneficial for achieving the result you want in a timely manner. Should any further questions arise, do not hesitate to contact us back at any time. Best Regards, Kamen Kumanov Senior Technical Support
    Khorus8
    Spectator
    This is hosting answer
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please delete this ttf font " addison-brother.ttf " in your media library and upload it aagain with name addisonbrother.ttf file name .
    Khorus8
    Spectator
    Not working :-(
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I think this is related to Tcpdf a library which we are using for our pdf certificates , its not rendering just any font your like without the traditional one that it supports . We will check this at local setup and will share info on this .
    Khorus8
    Spectator
    Ok, tell me when you've checked !
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    So we can change the implementation in TCPDF from addFont to AddTTFFont and see if it works, we'll need WP admin details to amke changes in your site or your custom font to test on local setup.
    Khorus8
    Spectator
    Any news ?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes we checked it out and found that the error is appearing at your end as well. It seems like TCPDF does not support this font. We have to download its library specifically for the Tcpdf if available and add compatibility for it. You can check other font available instead of this.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Certificate problem’ is closed to new replies.