Certificate Shortcodes not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Certificate Shortcodes not working

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    isotoolsenvato
    Spectator
    Hi, I tried to add a new certificate template and assign it to a course. Then I award the certificate to one student. From the student profile page, I can see the certificate correctly and it's shown up.  But... The shortcodes are not working. Only works [certificate_student_name] and [certificate_student_email].  "Activity Streams" is activated. I tried to use <i>[certificate_course_field field=”XXX”]  </i>but it doesn't work either. Do you know why?  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please make sure your vibe shortcode plugin is activated and updated to latest version. Also make sure the activity component of the buddypress is enabled from the wp-admin->settings->buddypress->components. Let me know if this helps. If the issue persists then please share the site url and the admin credentials with us to check the issue on your website. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    isotoolsenvato
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for sharing the credentials I checked your website and found out that you have set the width of the certificate but you have not set any height in it. When width is set but height is not set then a js error is encounter and hence the script stops executing after that. So please give width and height of the certificate try giving 800 * 600 dimensions.
    marielcerra
    Participant
    Hi, I have the same issue and I have mi certificate site in 800 x600. Can I give my credential to check? Thanks!
    isotoolsenvato
    Spectator
    Hi, I have given 800*600 dimensions but the the issue persist. It doesn't work. Can you check again? Thanks.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @isotoolsenvato: I checked your website and found out that you are trying to show the field "nombre_curso" but it doesn't exists in the buddypress profile fields. Please add the valid profile fields to show it. Also make sure the shortcode [insert_php] you are using executes the shortcode internally.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @marielcerra: Yes Please share the url and the credentials to check your website.
    isotoolsenvato
    Spectator
    Hi, the  field "nombre_curso" exists in a course associate to this certificate. Anyway i've deleted this shortcode of certificate and all de [insert_php] tags  for de base64 images and the shortcodes related to courses or student marks of course not work. Thanks
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The field shown should be created in the user profile fields and not anywhere else, refer: http://prntscr.com/epv34n  
    isotoolsenvato
    Spectator
    Hi, That's ok but the shortcodes doesn't work are : ------------ 2. [certificate_course] : Displays Course Name 3. [certificate_student_marks] : Displays Students Marks in Course 4. [certificate_student_date]: Displays date on which Certificate was awarded to the Student 6. [certificate_code]: Generates unique code for Student which can be validated from Certificate page. 7. [course_completion_date]: Displays course completion date from course activity. ----------   Thanks
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    isotoolsenvato
    Spectator
    Hi I have updated the theme to 2.7 but it doesn’t work. It is very important to solve this problem. Please, I need a quick solution now.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    As I mentioned in my previous reply please assign me a certificate or share a test course url with me so that I can connect the test certificate to it for testing this on your website.  
    isotoolsenvato
    Spectator
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Certificate Shortcodes not working’ is closed to new replies.