certificate with membership

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request certificate with membership

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    trapaniettech
    Spectator
    hi, it's possible to create 2 membership in this way ? 1 ) student can access all courses only ; 2 ) student can access all courses and They have the possibility to get the certificate ; it's possible to give the possibility of the certificate only for certain membership ? it's nice to create a feature, that allow to get the certificare based on membership thanks
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Yes this is possible. Here's how you can do this. 1. Note the Membership Ids for which you will allow users to get the certificate or Badge.   2. Add this code snippet in your functions.php file of your child theme : https://gist.github.com/MrVibe/cd67c4965dc1caf8e87a  
    trapaniettech
    Spectator
    hi, that's awesome thanks. i try to insert the code but i receive an error : 2 it's possible also to hide related string if the membership don't allows the certificate ? 1 thanks for awesome support
    VibeThemes
    Keymaster
    Thanks. Code updated.
    trapaniettech
    Spectator
    hi, thanks... it's possible also to hide related string if the membership don't allows the certificate ? see my second image above thanks
    trapaniettech
    Spectator
    hi, thanks... it's possible also to hide related string if the membership don't allows the certificate ? see my second image above
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Yes, it is possible. Please create a new topic for this.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘certificate with membership’ is closed to new replies.