Certificated don print well

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Certificated don print well

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    jonasferreira65
    Spectator
    hi, I was with a ticket where the button did not appear to print on the certificate and you gave me a code to add in ccs, okay, but the certificate when trying to print is not good. The size of the certificate is not according to the print and I do not know how to solve it. Can you help please?   curse: http://e-orthodontic.com/course/pre-curso-modulacao-hormonal/
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, I replicated the issue on your website. The certificate is shown correctly but whenever I click on the print button the certificate text has a wrong layout. I checked the settings and all were correct, I tried to debug the issue but unfortunately I was unable to find any reason behind this. I'll need some time to debug the issue.
    jonasferreira65
    Spectator
    Hi, did you solve the problem?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, I checked your website, the issue was that you had given the width and height in "cm" this is wrong. The width and height is taken in px by default you do not have to add anything after the numbers.  
    jonasferreira65
    Spectator
    ok, its great, but there are a problem, The Instructor`s name is Dra. Kennia Botelho, in the configuration I put to appear the idinstructor, and this appearing my name, Jonas Ferreira, you can see in the certificates printed that does not appear the name of the Kennia and mine. How do you solve this?
    Diana
    Participant
    @jonasferreira65, Simpy you want to show the name who got the certificate on the certificate?  
    jonasferreira65
    Spectator
    No, I want the instructor's name to appear on the certificate, not mine. The name of the student is okay, but instead of the name of the instructor is appearing mine, Jonas and should appear the one of the instructor, Dr. Kennia Botelho
    Diana
    Participant
    @jonasferreira, Check the author of the course, by editing that course in the backend. The name you want to display in the certificate for a particular course. That should be an instructor for that course. Use Shortcode [course_instructor] for showing instructor of that course. Your name is displayed because for now, you are the author of that course. Please change the author of that course then add this shortcode in the certificate template and check again.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Certificated don print well’ is closed to new replies.