Certificates button on student's home page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Certificates button on student's home page

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    RMA
    Spectator
    Is there a way you can create a button where student with onelclick can get to their certificates.   This is an issue I addressed a year ago but it keeps coming up because of students numerours  complains and long customers because of their frustration. Professional do not like to waste time. One lawyer just stated the WPLMS interface plane sucks. A student should not have to click through many buttons  than  "profile to see certificates. to print. How can this be fixed? Can there be a button right on the home page that says "course certificates"? This would help tremendously with reducing the number of daily complains and losing customers. Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I am not able to understand the requirements . can you please clarify what exactly you want ? I guess users can easily navigate to their profile in which all of their earned certificates shows which they can print or save as pdf . check video : http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cD1XiyiDIH
    RMA
    Spectator
    It is not intuitive to go to "profile" page in order to see certificates - nobody seem to guess that, so it means it should be a clearer way. So, why not create a button called "Certificates" - this way everybody will figure out they should click on that to see their certificates. Trust me, this is feed-back from a lot of people, not 3 or 4 people. 99% of students never know where to find their certificates (even though we have "instructions" that show them what to do before accessing the course), so they have to contact us directly after getting already frustrated that they can't find it. Why would someone who is looking for "certificates" click on "profile" page?? So an extra button on the menu that shows on the left side (dashboard,  courses, activity etc.) would be VERY helpful - just add one called "certificates", and when they click on it, to show the certificates they have available.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You can add this shortcode in your any page and then provide a link in to that page .
    RMA
    Spectator
    can you assist with this. I am not familiar with the instructions. website:www.adraceu.com user: [email protected] PW:Resolute2015@)!%
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please refer video : http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cD1rldi3Zl you create page and then add its link in menus from wp-admin -> appearance -> menus .
    RMA
    Spectator
    So now that I followed your instructions. I get a blank screen after I added code and cant's access the back panel. Does not make any sense. See attachment. If the attachment looks blank, that is exactly what I got after following your instructions. NOW I NEED TWO FIXES HOW TO GET MY BACK PANEL BACK SO I CAN ASSIST CUSTOMERS. THIS LMS KEEPS LOSING MY CUSTOMER BASE BEASUE THEY ARE GETTING FRUSTRATED. A SIMPLE CERTIFICATE FIX TURNS INTO A PROJECT. Frustrating not getting proper help.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    The code is tried and tested and there were not such errors when i tested the code on my test setup . Can you please provide a valid ftp credentials ,admin credentials and site url to fix and add the shortcode in your site . PS: mark reply as private while sharing credentials .
    RMA
    Spectator
    website:www.adraceu.com user: [email protected] PW:Resolute2015@)!% FTP: FTP Username: [email protected] FTP server: ftp.adraceu.com FTP & explicit FTPS port:  21 PW: vibe2016
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Unable to see any file on your server when trying to log in wit the given ftp credentials please refer : http://prntscr.com/bksc31 Can you please share a valid path for the ftp or valid ftp credentials to add the shortcode in your site .
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Certificates button on student's home page’ is closed to new replies.