Certificates Not Working Properly in Image Mode

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Certificates Not Working Properly in Image Mode

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    HorizonCME
    Spectator
    I have been using the image mode (leaving "disable image mode unchecked) in order to allow my students to have a consistent certificate across their pdf and print versions, but now the images in my certificates are not displaying. They display fine when I disable image mode, but then when my students print the certificate, the images are deleted from the page. It seems like this must have occurred in one of the recent updates because I've never had this issue before. Please help!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay can you please provide your certificate url ,course url and admin credentials in a private reply to check this at your end .
    HorizonCME
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I checked your certificate template and found out that the images that you are using in your certificate are coming from CDN .I would like to tell you that the script that we are using to take screenshot of the certificate does not renders the images from CDN .It needs resources from the same server .So image that you use in certificate should be hosted on your server .So please remove the images that you are using in your certificates from CDN and check again .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Certificates Not Working Properly in Image Mode’ is closed to new replies.