Certificates

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Certificates

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Revival admin
    Participant
    Certificates don't work .. they load for a second then they go blank the error is attached .
    CTI Team
    Participant
    We have the same problem. Could you fixed it? :-(
    emberin
    Spectator
    Same problem here. Annoying.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay please confirm if you are on https ? Please make sure that you have provided any width height in your certificate ? Make sure that you have not provided height more than the screen resolution of your device Mark sure that your background image is not more than 50Kb in size . We are using a script that takes screenhost of the html generated and  if the image size is too large then the script does not waits to load the certificate and takes screenshots as it is resulting in blank certificate Please share site url and admin credentials to check the issue at your end .
    Revival admin
    Participant
    well when i removed the custom css (attached)  it worked fine except for the printing preview and the printing itself (attached ) so what is the problem ?
    emberin
    Spectator
    <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">We are using a script that takes screenhost of the html generated and  if the image size is too large then the script does not waits to load the certificate and takes screenshots as it is resulting in blank certificate</span>
    We tested this without any background image and just shortcode. Its still blank when you print it.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi @revival-admin i found your certificate template html to be incorrect . that is why it was not working at your end . I edited your certificate template and it worked fine please check . hi @emberin , I need to check your certificate template Please share admin credentials and site url to check the issue at your end ? PS : mark reply as private while sharing credentials .
    Revival admin
    Participant
    Thanks man .. anyway i imported them from here so please check the file you uploaded .
    emberin
    Spectator
    Hi, Login Details: URL: inclusionanddiversityacademy.com/wp-admin/ user: sunil pass: support2016 If you go in Dashboard -> Profiles , I've bunch of certificates there.  You can check out the ' Courage Inclusive Leadership in Action- Honeywell' certificate. When you print it, it's just everywhere. Printed document is not sharp at all. Thanks.
    Revival admin
    Participant
    can you tell me please how to customize the certificates ? I made a background photo and it doesn't fit the certificate .. it was the same size as the certificate size .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    hi @emberin ,i checked your site and found that you haev nit provided height and with in your certificate.that is why it was not working in your site . I just provided the height and width and it worked fine . Please check again now . hi@revival admin, I checked your certificate too . Added some css to fix it please check .
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Certificates’ is closed to new replies.