Certification

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    beata111
    Participant
    Somebody could explain step by step how to make certificate template with A4 size background? this tutorial which I found is not working for me at all;
    1. the picture don't want to be show all;

2. textet not apear in write place; even that I wrote in code space, it's looks different on the picture

beata111
    Participant
    "<span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">. textet not apear in write place; even that I wrote in code space, it's looks different on the picture" </span> mean: subtitles do not appear in the right place  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Have you checked this link : http://vibethemes.com/forums/forum/wordpress-html-css/wordpress-themes/wplms/tips-tricks-docs/8947-tip-custom-certificates-with-printable-background-images-and-certificate-code-validation Also certificate creation needs some of the css  skills also  and adjusting the height and the width of the certificate  in the certificate settings   .
    elearncanada
    Spectator
    This is so frustrating.  A4 is probably the most common type of certificate size and I cannot figure out how to configure the WPLMS Certificate to print in this size.  I'm getting a black border around my certificate similar to the original poster.  I scrapped my original certificate design, as WPLMS kept screwing up the formatting.  This is the code I have now and the certificate is "acceptable", but I still cannot get the print size right.  Could you please help me get the sizing right? &nbsp; &nbsp; logo_small &nbsp; &nbsp; <p style="text-align: center;"><span style="font-family: book antiqua,palatino,serif; font-size: 36pt;">Certificate of Completion</span></p> <p style="text-align: center;"><span style="font-family: book antiqua,palatino,serif; font-size: 14pt;">This is to certify that</span></p> <p style="text-align: center;"><span class="description" style="font-size: 24pt;">[certificate_student_name]</span></p> <p style="text-align: center;"><span style="font-family: book antiqua,palatino,serif; font-size: 14pt;">has completed</span></p> <p style="text-align: center;"><span class="description" style="font-size: 24pt;">[certificate_course]</span></p> &nbsp; &nbsp; <p style="padding-left: 90px; text-align: left;"><span style="font-size: 14pt;"><span style="font-family: book antiqua,palatino,serif;"><span style="font-size: 18pt;">Date:</span>  </span></span><span class="description">[certificate_student_date]                    <span style="font-size: 14pt; font-family: book antiqua,palatino,serif;"><span style="font-size: 18pt;">Signed:</span>  <span class="description"><span style="font-size: 14pt; font-family: book antiqua,palatino,serif;">Signature</span></span></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: left;">CELA Wax Seal</p> &nbsp;
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    The certificate have to be adjusted by giving the proper css and height width of the certificate . Note that if you give height and width more than that of the device height width then certificate will show out of the view and it will show black border for that part  . Please note that we are using a script that takes the screenshot of the certificate while it is rendered in the viewport and forms and image . Try giving the certificate height 600 and width 800 .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Also try giving the height width same as the dimensions of the background image .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please share the appropriate code of your certificate . YOu can attach code in a text file if you are unable to paste the certificate code here  .
    beata111
    Participant
    I got it. But eveything Working perfect as long as you are not allowing to print and save option. To print certificate in very good quality you should to give size 3508x2480 of background image. (such size have A4 with 300 DPI) You can't set such size of certificate because it's bigger that any screen and it will not show. To set smaller image will not give you the best quality. To set smaller size of certificate will make that preview of certificate on student's account will not look good. How to make it?
    elearncanada
    Spectator
    Setting the height and width doesn't work I have tried this several times.  I do not have a background image.  That's what makes this issue so annoying - The certificate should be perfect, as all I'm doing is adding words and some small pictures.  I have attached the code (which was added to my last post.)
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    It seems the image size that you are using is just too large . Can you pelase share admin credentials and site url to check this issue at your end   . PS:  mark the reply as private while sharing the credentials
    elearncanada
    Spectator
    elearncanada.org Username:  WPLMSsupport Password: ACYMDQVbDPg&Ozgj6zL!&89Y
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I just cant access your wp-admin dashboard whenever i try to goto admin panel it logs e out of the site and redirect to home page  . Can you disable the security plugin for a moment so that i can check .
    elearncanada
    Spectator
    Hello Alex, I'm sorry about that. I have a setting that locks out admin during the hours that I normally sleep...  Sorry :(  Can you try again today, and if there is still an issue I will turn off my security. Thank you, Andrew
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I guess your certificate is showing fine elearncanada. please check : http://prntscr.com/92np6f
    elearncanada
    Spectator
    Thanks for taking a look, but when you click the print button and print the certificate it looks like this attachment.  I guess the black border is normal?  It just looks a little unprofessional... Also, changing the height and width doesn't make any difference.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘Certification’ is closed to new replies.