Chained Quiz (if/then option)

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request Chained Quiz (if/then option)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    I would like to be able to set "if/then" options after each question within a quiz. Here are a couple of scenarios:
    • Example 1 - Helping students reach the right conclusion Imagine a listening comprehension test. Question 1 contains an audio file. If the student is able to complete the question then he moves on to another question, if he can't answer the question, he is redirected to an additional question that contains both the audio file and a transcript.
    • Example 2 - Language Placement Test Ideally, this is how I would like to use it: create 6 levels (I could probably use the dynamic quiz/tag option) with 10 questions each, if a student answers correctly to 3 consecutive questions (or maybe reaches a certain mark - that might be easier to set up and grade), he should be able to advance/jump to another level. If the student doesn't answer correctly, the questions simply progress in order. But he will only see 20 questions. A student with an advanced level would see: 3 beginner questions, 3 lower-intermediate questions, etc... A student with a beginner level (who is unable to answer most questions) would see 10 beginner questions and 10 lower-intermediate questions.
    I am currently able to create chained quizzes like Example 1 with the plugin "Chained Quiz" ( http://calendarscripts.info/chained-quiz.html ) but it only allows me to create multiple-choice or open-end questions and it is not integrated with the WPLMS quiz system, so I have to adjust the students' marks manually. Ideally, I would love to be able to do all this within WPLMS without having to use anything else, but a plugin that would allow me to integrate Chained Quiz with WPLMS (like the one you created for H5P) would be a huge step up.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘Chained Quiz (if/then option)’ is closed to new replies.