Change batch display style

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Change batch display style

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    stef
    Spectator
    Hi, I just bought WPLMS Batches. I know I can set up batch display style in each course belong to the particular batches. Is there a way to make a display style default, so that I do not need to modify the display batch for each course? thanks st
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Unfortunately right now you have to unable the setting for every course, this cannot be set as default as of now.  
    stef
    Spectator
    Hi, Can you pls make the option for future update? Any plan for new release of bataches?   thanks st
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This is the first request for such setting, therefore we cannot make it as default because it effects all other users also who are using the plugin.
    stef
    Spectator
    Actually there is no problem, if you make it as option. The default option can be set, but it will overide by the setting display for each course. regards st
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please create a feature request for this in our feature request forum.
    Nabil G.
    Spectator
    Is this feature of display style default is available now. If yes, how we can make it default.
    Scott Lang
    You can create your own styling in course page . for batch view ,with particular course connected with each batch will show here :http://prntscr.com/mzynbq
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Change batch display style’ is closed to new replies.