Change Course Category Carousel Text Color

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Change Course Category Carousel Text Color

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    digividkid
    Participant
    How do you change the text color for the Course Category Carousel - Category Title?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Assuming you are saying about this title, refer: http://prntscr.com/cbzlbw Well this is the h3 title, so go to appearance->customize->typography->h3 font color, and change the color accordingly. Please correct me if I misunderstood you.
    digividkid
    Participant
    Actually this is in the Course Category Carousel. I did try as you suggested but my setting was already black and the text color I am trying to change was not effected.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please share the page url to check.
    digividkid
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You can send it here only by marking your reply as private. The private replies are visible to the author and the vibethemes support staffs only. Therefore it is safe to share the site url or credentials here in a private reply.
    digividkid
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for sharing the credentials, but I guess you forgot to share the page url which I asked you in the first place. So please share the page url with the issue.
    digividkid
    Participant
    My apologies. I thought I had shared that in the private reply: It is the home page. www.directsmarts.com
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Add the bellow css in your appearance->customize->custom css: .taxonomy_carousel a.term_block strong span {color:#000;} NOTE: Change the color code according to your requirements.
    digividkid
    Participant
    Thank you. Worked! Please marked resolved.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming, so marking the topic as resolved and closing the topic.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Change Course Category Carousel Text Color’ is closed to new replies.