Change Course Menu

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Change Course Menu

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    soulfullife
    Spectator
    I would like to eliminate some of the options from the course menu like Group, Members, etc. How do I do that? Also, I got an update for Twenty Thirteen. This is the first time I've gotten that. Is it safe to update? Will I lose anything? Thanks, Anna
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please add this code i your wplms-customizer.php file at the end and before "?>" in wplms customizer plugin to remove the members .: add_filter('wplms_course_nav_menu','custom_remove_wplms_course_nav_menu'); function custom_remove_wplms_course_nav_menu($menu_items){   unset($menu_items['members'] );   return $menu_items;   } To remove groups please goto wp-admin -> settings -> buddypress -> compoenents and disable the groups component and save the changes .  
    soulfullife
    Spectator
    Thank you. Where do I find the wplms-customizer.php file?
    soulfullife
    Spectator
    Whoops! I deactivated groups as you said and it totally changed my content. see attached. My course description, start button, etc. all disappeared! Anna
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please remove groups from the course by editing it . If above does not fixes then please share admin credentials and site url to check the issue . PS:  mark reply as private while sharing the info .
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Change Course Menu’ is closed to new replies.