Change Course Title

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Change Course Title

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jim
    Spectator
    Hi there, What's the easiest way to change ALL "Courses" to "Lessons" and Course to Lesson? Because in each "Course" we will have only a single lesson/video and this has nothing to do with courses. I did not wanted to make a search and replace since will be a pain to update. Please advise
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well there is no simpler way to do this . you would need to translate the word "course" to lesson using this tip : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/translate-using-loco-translate-plugin/    to change slug you can change it from wp-admin -> settings -> permalinks .  
    Jim
    Spectator
    I don't need to translate slugs, only the text. I'm not translating text, I was only replacing it so I guess the plugin don't work for that? (!) Can a javascript/jquery replace do this? Maybe it's lot better? For example if finds the word X it will replace for Y?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the only solution to it is to translate it .did you try the translation tip ?  
    Jim
    Spectator
    But I only need the english version, will that still work?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    yes you just need to translate the text back to english .Translation is nothing but replacing text ,and you also want to replace it .
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Change Course Title’ is closed to new replies.