Change default registration form on non-WPLMS theme site

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Change default registration form on non-WPLMS theme site

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    mlapl1
    Participant
    Hello I am not using the WPLMS theme but another theme. I would like to make custom registration forms as per the support video. However, I cannot replace the default buddy press registration form with my own form as my installation does not have access to the WPLMS menu item in the WP dashboard (because it uses a non-WPLMS theme). Can anyone tell me how else I can make this substitution work/ Thanks a lot Andrew
    Veronica
    hi add this code in your wplms-customizer plugin>>wplms-customizer.php add your link here in the below code 'http://pakode.com'

add_filter('vibebp_enable_registration','registration_link');

add_filter('wplms_buddypress_registration_link','registration_link');
    function registration_link($link){
        $custom_registration_page = 'http://pakode.com';
        return $custom_registration_page;

}
    mlapl1
    Participant
    Hi @Veronica Is there a way to achieve this without hacking the PHP file? Probably every time I update the plugin the change will disappear. Thanks Andrew
    mlapl1
    Participant
    Alternatively, is there a simple way of hiding the part of the login page that says: "No account ? Create one" - there must be an easy solution for this. OR better still replace the words and the link with "Click on Registration in the Menu above"
    Veronica
    hi Probably every time I update the plugin the change will disappear. if you add the code in the wplms-customizer plugin then it will not because no update will be available for this plugin as it is especially for the editing you can use this custom CSS to hide the text .login_popup.elegance.active .login_popup_content .extra_details p:nth-child(1){ display:none !important; }
    mlapl1
    Participant
    OK. I worked out that I need to install the wplms customizer plugin. But where do I get it? Others seem to have hade the same problem. It does not seem to be currently installed on the default wplms installation. Also, the custom css code does not seem to work - sorry.
    Veronica
    hi get the plugin from here https://we.tl/t-sG140kbss0 for text hide please provide the exact URL
    mlapl1
    Participant
    Hello I did not realize there was an expiration date on the plugin. Would you please make it available again so I can download it? Thanks very much. Andrew
    mlapl1
    Participant
    Hello again. I downloaded the plugin from a site I found on the Internet. I imagine it is up to date. However... I do not know how to access the customizer plugin to insert the code as I am not using the wplms theme. If I did, I would find it in the wplms menu. However, that menu does not exist as I am working with a different theme. Any suggestions? Thanks Andrew
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    mlapl1
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    ok as your wish for now closing this if you need further assistance then you can create a new topic
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Change default registration form on non-WPLMS theme site’ is closed to new replies.