Change “Expired” tab become “Finished” on Enrolled Course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Change “Expired” tab become “Finished” on Enrolled Course

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    silverchair
    Spectator
    In "Enrolled Course" menu, I don't want "Expired" tab there, I want to make this as "Finished" . So there will be: Active & Finished tab only. "Finished" contains all finished course. So Finished Course not in "Active" course, but in "Finished" tab. Refer: https://prnt.sc/1cb42fh
    Veronica
    hi the delay in response due to support holiday there are two methods to change text with javascript or use loco translate plugin and search the string in wplms_plugin
    silverchair
    Spectator
    Alright, I'm sure you get confused because of the site laanguage. Here's the new scrreenshot, I hope it will be clear about what this request Refer: https://prnt.sc/1d5bjwj
    Veronica
    yes right this is an issue we have fixed this check in next update
    silverchair
    Spectator
    what do you mean is an issue? I don't see it's an issue, it's just my custom case. Or you means that in the next update you're gonna add "Finished" course tab ?
    Veronica
    yes i have mixed up the reply with your another topic well i have discussed this scenario with my another team mate this is not possible as there are no hooks present here
    silverchair
    Spectator
    Alright then, can I just hide it for everyone?
    Veronica
    means to hide active and expired button?
    silverchair
    Spectator
    No. Just hide the "Expired" button, thx
    lucassuzarte
    Spectator
    Olá, como faço para remover do painel o botão expirado? ou ocultar?
    Veronica
    hi @lucassuzarte please create your own topic as we can't continue on someone's topic share all the details on your own topic
    silverchair
    Spectator
    any solution?
    Veronica
    hi you can use this: .mycourses .mycourses_header .mycourses_access_tabs a.link:nth-child(2){ display:none; }
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Change “Expired” tab become “Finished” on Enrolled Course’ is closed to new replies.