Change how the instructors' profiles look

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Change how the instructors' profiles look

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Clayton
    Spectator
    Hey Support Team, When a student goes to an instructor's profile, it shows the instructor's certifications and badges. This doesn't make sense. Why would a student want to see an instructor's certificates and badges. That would only be relevant in another student's profile. How can I replace this Certifications and Badges with the Instructor's latest courses?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    This is a valid point. We have a feature request available for this : Student and Instructor portfolios. Please up-vote it here: http://support.vibethemes.com/discussions/topics/1000056238 Certificates and Badges should be a part of the portfolio of the student, for instructor it should more of courses and custom profile information.
    Clayton
    Spectator
    <div style="box-sizing: border-box; max-width: 100%; color: #444444; font-family: 'Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21.875px;">I'm developing this site for a customer. I will have to give him a solution. Therefore, I won't be able to wait for the feature to be added. Could you give me a custom code or something to solve this?</div> <div style="box-sizing: border-box; max-width: 100%; color: #444444; font-family: 'Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21.875px;"></div> <div style="box-sizing: border-box; max-width: 100%; color: #444444; font-family: 'Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21.875px;">Ps. The link that you gave is more a gamification model request. On the other hand, what I'm requesting for  is a change in the layout of the Instructor's profile.</div>
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Clayton
    Spectator
    Thank you Alex! That helped.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Change how the instructors' profiles look’ is closed to new replies.