Change info of Mooc App's sidebar

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Change info of Mooc App's sidebar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    morningkiss
    Spectator
    Hi There, I would like to change informations on the Mooc App Sidebar user menu. My sidebar menu is actually like that : http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/557178sidebarlogactual.jpg. I would delete the "view profile" the "logout" and the "dashboard". I would like to replace "Stats" by "Cart" with the woocommerce icon and to replace the notifications by a link to Forum (with the icon fa fa-messages). I would like to place a logout icon (fa fa-power-off) on the bottom center of the sidebar with a link to disconnect. Here a screen what I would like : http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/346237sidebarlog.jpg.   Thank you in advance !
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The view profile and other links can be removed, but the cart icon or the logout icon at the bottom cannot be added in it. Let me know which links you want to remove.
    morningkiss
    Spectator
    Hi There, So it is impossible to add a forum icon in the default_login.php like this : if ( bp_is_active( 'forums' ) ){ $loggedin_menu['forums']=array( 'icon' => 'fa fa-comments', 'label' => __('Forum','vibe'), 'link' => bp_loggedin_user_domain().BP_FORUMS_SLUG ); ? And to add woocommerce cart : function my_header_add_to_cart_fragment( $fragments ) {     ob_start();     $count = WC()->cart->cart_contents_count;     ?>class="cart-contents" href="cart->get_cart_url(); ?>" title="">     if ( $count > 0 ) {         ?>         class="cart-contents-count">echo esc_html( $count ); ?>              }         ?>     $fragments['a.cart-contents'] = ob_get_clean();          return $fragments; } add_filter( 'woocommerce_add_to_cart_fragments', 'my_header_add_to_cart_fragment' ); ? I am not web developer but I think everything is editable on php files no ?   Thank you in advance.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    We do not recommend making changes in the plugin or theme files. If you want to customize your website then use the blank child theme and customize your website accordingly. PS: Customization is not the part of theme support.
    morningkiss
    Spectator
    Ok I understand =) So do you think it is possible to add these links (general forum link & woocommerce cart link) on the mooc app header menu in the next update ? Thank you in advance !
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Yes in mooc header we are adding  the cart link.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Change info of Mooc App's sidebar’ is closed to new replies.
© 2024 - VibeThemes