Change of customise the interface of BigBlueButton

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Appointments Change of customise the interface of BigBlueButton

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Saturn2017
    Participant
    Hi, Vibe team, May I know how change or customise the interface (welcome message, the screen that users see)? Thank you.
    Diana
    Participant
    @Saturn2017, Please do share a screenshot which screen you want to customize?
    Saturn2017
    Participant
    Hi, Diana, This is the surface I see when the BBB is loaded: https://prntscr.com/rwtyy0 I wish to have our own logo with welcome message and our own user guide instructions show: https://prntscr.com/rwu1wu Hope you can assist here. Thank you.  
    Diana
    Participant
    @Saturn2017, We have a functionality to upload presentation which will be visible here. But some users checked that functionality and they reported that no it is showing error So please ping me back on coming Wednesday about this issue
    Saturn2017
    Participant
    Thanks, Diana. May I know where to check out on this uploading presentation functionality? Or this functionality will be launched this coming Wednesday ? Thank you.
    zompaezampa
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    @Saturn2017 and @zompaezampa Yes, I am working on wplms appointments fixes so you can expect the issue to be fixed by wednesday and I will launch an update  
    Saturn2017
    Participant
    Thank you, Diana.
    Diana
    Participant
    @Saturn2017, Yesterday, on a user's site I found that he uploaded a default presentation(less than 2 mb) pdf from wp-admin > LMS > Settings > Appointments And the presentation was visible there so in the meantime you can check this Uploading presentation in the meeting needs some modification.
    Saturn2017
    Participant
    Thank you for sharing, Diana, May I know how to upload a powerpoint into the media library?
    Diana
    Participant
    @Saturn, from wp-admin > LMS > Settings > Appointments > upload default presentation
    Saturn2017
    Participant
    Hi, Diana, I understand where to upload the powerpoint presentation to, but the Media Library don't don't accept the ppt or pdf format. How can I upload it into the media library?
    Diana
    Participant
    @saturn2017, On my setup uploading PDF is working fine. Can you share a recording? So I can clarify here which step is wrong
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Change of customise the interface of BigBlueButton’ is closed to new replies.