Change references to “Quiz” to something else.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Change references to “Quiz” to something else.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    bang
    Blocked
    Hello, The client is asking me to change any public reference to Quiz to "Assessment". Buttons for example that say Quiz when they are performing the course. Could you please offer any advice on how to achieve this? Many thanks!
    Diana
    Participant
    Yes, you can simply translate the text via Loco Translate Plugin https://docs.wplms.io/translation-guide Check wplms_plugin and vibebp plugin for the text to translate
    bang
    Blocked
    It seems not that simple. I have found all versions of "Start Quiz" I can find in the theme, WPLMS plugin and VibeBP Plugin within Loco Translate yet the button in the quiz still says "Start Quiz". I am initially changing this only to see if it works. As yet. It doesn't.
    Diana
    Participant
    Can you please share a screenshot? which one you would like to change? I will check at your end
    bang
    Blocked
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    bang
    Blocked
    Diana
    Participant
    Yes, But this is a genuine request to read the docs carefully. Specially, when we are sharing the direct link Closing this topic now
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Change references to “Quiz” to something else.’ is closed to new replies.