change search icon location

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues change search icon location

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Funnelytica
    Participant
    HI, i want to move search icon to the main menu "behind login" , can i do that? Also is there any way to change content of page "all-courses"? i want to edit it using elemntor not the ready made templates   last thing : below url shows that dashboard data not working , please fix https://prnt.sc/tce5ls
    Veronica
    hi can you please explain this: <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">i want to move search icon to the main menu "behind login" , can i do that?</span> <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">with the help of screenshot it will help us to understand it in better way</span> for changing the all-course layout you can't change it with elementor because it has a directory which sets it's layout so it can't be with elementor we need to check this on your site so please provide all details in private reply
    Funnelytica
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Funnelytica
    Participant
    Funnelytica
    Participant
    Veronica
    Funnelytica
    Participant
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, To change search icon position goto appearance>>customize>>custom css and use code given below: .sleek.transparent.fix nav.menu-the-clea-main-menu-container { width:870px !important; position:relative; left:120px !important; } Refer: https://prnt.sc/tek3jz And fro dashboard issue make sure everything should be updated to the latest version of wplms, Thanks,
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘change search icon location’ is closed to new replies.