change SEO of course page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues change SEO of course page

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Where/How can I change the title in the chrome tab of the course page? This one. If I click edit this page I go to a specific course.. Very weird. Please help.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    There 2 ways of changing this. 1) You can translate it using loco translate plugin. 2) You can use yoast seo plugin and there is a title field in the yoast seo, add the title according to your requirement and the same will be shown here.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I tried option number two. But for Yoast SEO you need to go the the backend of the courses overview page, but I can't. It brings me to a specific course..
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I'm on the page now, can edit SEO. But where is that what I need? See screenshot
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    It is not a normal page so you need to change course directory page title using translation. You can translate Course directory string from vibe course module plugin.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I can't find the string. See screenshot
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Please find the string "Course Directory [Course Directory title]"  in your vibe course module plugin and change with the text of your choice.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I did that already. See here. It didn't do anything..
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    It is translated on my test setup. Please share your valid ftp details with us. PS: Mark reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi moving to translation forums .I do not have much knowledge on translations. Please continue there . Mark or Diana will check it out  . ping back for reminder.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Mark or Diana,   Could you read this threat and help me, please? Thanks, Gijs
    Diana
    Participant
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘change SEO of course page’ is closed to new replies.