Change text-color in fixed topmenu

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Change text-color in fixed topmenu

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    CTI Team
    Participant
    Hello Vibe Team. We need to change the topmenu color once you scroll (using fixed menu), which we've achieved with the following css: #headertop.fixed {background-color:#ffffff !important;} Now the problem comes when we try to change the topmenu text color to something dark like #0063a5 (when scrolling). Already tried some css but didnt get any results: #headertop.fixed > a {color:#0063a5 !important;} (DIDNT WORK) #headertop.fix.fixed > .container > .row > .col-md-8.col-sm-9.col-xs-8 > ul > li > a {color: #0063a5 !important;} (DIDNT WORK EITHER) ¿Any advice to achieve the text-color change when the page scrolls and the topmenu gets fixed? Thanks.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please remove this css: #headertop.fixed {background-color:#ffffff !important;} INSTEAD Please use this custom css:
    div#headertop.fix.fixed {
    background:#fff;
    }
    div#headertop.fix.fixed ul.topmenu li a {
    color:#0063a5;
    }
    hemant_832003
    Participant
    I want to change main menu text color. Pls tell me how can I do, I tried every option of change color, but nothing happened. Please check my site may be some other custom css is creating problem. coachunt.com
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    We have given all the color settings in wp-admin->appearance->customize->header: Go there and you can change top header color and also main header and menu colors and also the submenu color.  
    hemant_832003
    Participant
    Menu text color is not changing from Header also. Please check attached image
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Try adding this custom css: nav .menu li a strong {color:#000;}
    hemant_832003
    Participant
    thanks menu text color change. but now another problem created. search icon is not visible on white background. how can I change search icon color to black ? Please see attached image.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Try adding this custom css: header #searchicon i {color:#000;}
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Change text-color in fixed topmenu’ is closed to new replies.