Change the loading style

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Change the loading style

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ramzi2306
    Spectator
    Hi, i want to know if there is a way to change the loading animation (when jumping between the lesson's cours)  with something more personalized ?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You want to change the loading ajax icon, then use this css in your appearance->customize->custom css:   #ajaxloader { border: none; width: 100%; height: 100%; background: url('http://localhost/wplms2/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/af2e834c1e23ab30f1d672579d61c25a_15.png') no-repeat 50% 50%; background-size:100px; top:0; left:0; }   NOTE: Change the background url with your another image url.
    ramzi2306
    Spectator
    well...if you can just give me the right code to make it fix (disable rotation animation) so that i can integrate a Gif  because whet i integrate it it worked but the gif was animated and also rotating
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Try using this custom css: #ajaxloader {animation:none;}
    ramzi2306
    Spectator
    What if i want to integrate a CSS animation...is it possible ?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    By default the icon keeps on spinning, this is done by css animation only. So if you have knowledge of css animation then yes you can add css animation also like this: #ajaxloader { !--  Here your animation css  --! }
    ramzi2306
    Spectator
    well...my animation is made by Html and Css...in this case how to integrate the html :/
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Sorry this not possible to add html because for this theme files need to be changed which we do not recommend.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Change the loading style’ is closed to new replies.