Change to Student page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Change to Student page

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    torontomeme
    Spectator
    Hi. Can you please let me know how to achieve attached look with student page. Need to remove almost all menus in student page.
    torontomeme
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    @torontomeme Please Paste this code in wp-admin > Plugins > Editor > WPLMS Customier Plugin > WPLMS-customizer.php add_action( 'bp_setup_nav', 'bp_remove_loggedin_menu_tabs', 999 ); function bp_remove_loggedin_menu_tabs() { bp_core_remove_nav_item( 'activity' ); bp_core_remove_nav_item( 'dashboard' ); bp_core_remove_nav_item( 'notifications' ); bp_core_remove_nav_item( 'settings' ); bp_core_remove_nav_item( 'profile' ); bp_core_remove_nav_item( 'results' );   }
    torontomeme
    Spectator
    Thank you. How do I find names of nav_item so I can remove other items as well in the future and not have to bother you? Also, does this remove menu items from only student or everyone...if everyone, is there way to only remove it from student?   Thank you.
    Diana
    Participant
    @torontomeme, You have to just pass the names of these nav items. If you will check the above code, I have just passed the names of these nav tabs Refer: http://prntscr.com/jki4o1   If you want to remove this for students only. You have to change the above code like this add_action( 'bp_setup_nav', 'bp_remove_loggedin_menu_tabs', 999 ); function bp_remove_loggedin_menu_tabs() { if (current_user_can('student')) { bp_core_remove_nav_item( 'activity' ); bp_core_remove_nav_item( 'settings' ); bp_core_remove_nav_item( 'dashboard' ); } }
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Change to Student page’ is closed to new replies.