Changes made with customizer unable to save

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Changes made with customizer unable to save

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bartalbert
    Spectator
    Changes made through customizer do not save after saving and then leaving  the customizer. After saving Windows do come with a message saying that 'possibly changes made are not saved after leaving the page'. I do not get this message with other WP installations in the same browser. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3pWgqqxglY PLease advice Bart
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    It works fine on our test setup. It seems like there is some error while saving the settings. Please make sure your theme and plugins are updated to latest versions i.e. 2.4.1 If the issue still persists with the latest version, then please share the site url and the admin credentials with us to check the issue on your website. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    Bartalbert
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for sharing the credentials, I checked your website and found it to be working fine. Please refer the video in my next private reply.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Bartalbert
    Spectator
    Just checked it again and indeed, it seems to work.. I don't know why but I am a happy customer. You have seen my previous screencast...it didn't work before... Thanks for the update! greetings Bart
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for the update, so closing the topic.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Changes made with customizer unable to save’ is closed to new replies.