Changes to text within a Unit Not Saving when in Text Mode

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Changes to text within a Unit Not Saving when in Text Mode

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    thepodcasthost
    Spectator
    Hi there, I'm using the course builder, within the 'Set Curriculum' section, and trying to edit a Unit's content. When I'm in 'text mode' the changes I make are not saved. As soon as I click the save button, the changes disappear, reverting to the previous version. I recorded a video to show you the issue - you can see it here: https://www.screencast.com/t/rTjQZtYz When I do it in Visual mode, the changes save OK. It's only a problem in text mode, when I'm trying to put in an embed code for a video, a podcast episode, to apply some unique CSS styling or otherwise. The problem occurs even if I just change a little bit of text, so it's not related to the code I'm entering.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well im not being able to replicate this issue at my test site as an admin . Please try deactivating third party plugins in your site . If that does not helps then please share : site url, and admin credentials . Also tell if this issue is appearing to instrcutors only ? PS : mark reply as private while sharing credentials
    thepodcasthost
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    thepodcasthost
    Spectator
    Still happening... but it doesn't happen every time, as I said. So, pretty hard to nail this down!
    thepodcasthost
    Spectator
    Leave it for now - I can work around it by going to main Wordpress edit mode.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Changes to text within a Unit Not Saving when in Text Mode’ is closed to new replies.