Changing default Login drop down background and sign up button colour

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Changing default Login drop down background and sign up button colour

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    adrianlawson
    Participant
    Hi Please can you let me know where/how I can change the colour of the background and 'sign up' button for the default Login drop down.  The login button changes with the main theme colours but I can't see where to change the rest. Thanks
    Go to wp-admin->customiser->header->
    • Login drop light background
    • Login drop dark background
    • Login drop light text color
    • Login drop dark text color
    With these option you can customise the login drop down menu. Refer this screenshot. http://prntscr.com/d0d3wn
    adrianlawson
    Participant
    Hi Skywalker Thanks for the reply.  The login drop down dark colour does change the background colour but it simultaneously changes the logged in user drop down as well.  However that's fine. None of the options you suggest change the colour of the 'sign up' button though.  How do I change the background colour of that?  It would be good to know how to change the text colour on that button too as it is different from the login button and none of your options change that either. Thanks in advance
    Go to wp-admin -> customiser-> add custom CSS Add these lines and change the color according to your needs.   a.vbpregister { background-color:#000 !important; color:#FFF !important; }
    adrianlawson
    Participant
    That works!  Brilliant. Thanks.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Changing default Login drop down background and sign up button colour’ is closed to new replies.