Changing email sent from buddypress to woocommerce

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Changing email sent from buddypress to woocommerce

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gautac
    Participant
    Hello ! I've updated the woocommerce emails with the plugin "Kadence WooCommerce Email Designer" which works fine ! Until the moment I realized that the activation email is sent from the buddypress template and not the woocommerce template. Is it possible to change the email sent to activate an account with the one I designed for woocommerce? I have already tried to change the email in LMS > Settings > General > Registration forms > Settings > Custom activation email, but it doesn't do a thing. Can you help me? Thank you :)  
    Diana
    Participant
    Dear User, No, it is not possible. Both the modules are different. Buddypress activation email you can't send it from woocommerce
    gautac
    Participant
    Hello Diana, Thank you for your answer ! Any recommandation on how to modify their design? Thanks, Elie
    Diana
    Participant
    @gautac, For changing the dessign of BuddyPress Email templates, they provided an option for that: from wp-admin > Emails > customize But if you want to change the style totally different then you should ask in their support forum because we are not changing anything in their code so we have no idea how to change the style in a different way. We can only recommend the above option for this
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Changing email sent from buddypress to woocommerce’ is closed to new replies.