Demo 5 Font Inconsistencies (course navigation widget and some menus)

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Demo 5 Font Inconsistencies (course navigation widget and some menus)

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    rwetherby
    Participant
    I have switched to the demo 5/minimal theme, and for some reason the fonts in the Course navigation widget as well as certain menus (like on the All courses page, or the student profile page) are with a serif font- even though the fonts used everywhere else throughout the theme skin are sans serif. I want to either change these to the default sans serif font that demo 5 skin is supposed to use so it coordinates with the rest of the site. Here's a link to my All Courses page so you can see the font. And here's what I'd like it to look like- how it should look in the demo 5 skin. I have looked at the Customizer, but I can't find where I would select the fonts for these locations.  Thank you.
    rwetherby
    Participant
    Ooops! I found the font in the customizer that was set incorrectly! Not sure how that happened... Anyway, closing this topic since i figured it out. Sorry! ;)
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Demo 5 Font Inconsistencies (course navigation widget and some menus)’ is closed to new replies.