changing home page Image

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues changing home page Image

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    shehab
    Participant
    Hello, I was trying to change the home page image, I used the customizer but the old image is still overlaying it, am I changing it from the correct place? I'm using the Demo 10 theme Regards, shehab
    Diana
    Participant
    @shehab Can you please share the screenshot which image you are trying to change on the homepage. So I can assist you better
    shehab
    Participant
    Please check the following link.
    Diana
    Participant
    @shehab, This is the video recording of my test setup. Please check this video to know exactly where this image is set up and you have to remove this image and replace this image with your image video: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cFjuhXqugE
    shehab
    Participant
    thank you for the solution, it worked for me :).   I have another question, how can I fix the overlay color of the User hover menu? in my case it changes to white which is the same color as the background.
    Diana
    Participant
    @shehab, go to wp-admin > Appearance > customize > header > Login drop dark text color > publish this will do the trick
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Please add this css code in your custom css to change the hover color. .logged-in div#sidebar-me ul li:hover{background-color:#b9ca40 !important}
    shehab
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    shehab
    Participant
    I noticed another strange behavior the image loads first in any page then the page, even if the page doesn't contain that image.
    Diana
    Participant
    shehab
    Participant
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    It could be due to caching, so try clearing your cache and then hard reload the page. If the issue still appear then please let us know.
    shehab
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘changing home page Image’ is closed to new replies.