Changing Register Style Issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Changing Register Style Issues

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Concias
    Spectator
    Hi, i have been trying to change the register style for my WPLMS site but it doesn't seem to work. I have tried installing third party plugins (profile builder) but it still shows the default register page. Can i please get some help on this? www.concias.org Thanks!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well please note that there is no such register template in wplms .Wplms uses the buddypress register which is handled by the buddypress plugin completly ,we just adds styling and colors to it . Please check buddypress forums to customize the register page
    Concias
    Spectator
    Wow! Thanks. But what if i disable buddypress? How will that affect the WPLMS engine?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    WPLMS is based on buddypress if you deactivate buddypress then your site will not work. The required plugins so that the wplms based sites can run are buddypress, vibe course module and vibe customtypes. If these plugins are activated then your site will run with some errors but it will work. So its recommended not to deactivate these plugins.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Changing Register Style Issues’ is closed to new replies.