checkbox in login

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting checkbox in login

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    lidiamm
    Participant
    Hi, When I go to log in from the pop-up window, and I don't check the accept conditions checkbox, no validation message appears telling me that I need to check the terms to be able to access. This is very confusing, users think that they cannot access and that it is a web error. A message should appear stating: You must accept the terms to sign in. Don't you think?
    lidiamm
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    ok thanks for the video checking on your site
    Veronica
    This reply has been marked as private.
    lidiamm
    Participant
    It works. But what I am telling you is not that. I tell you that if I don't check the "I have read and accept..." checkbox and click on the "login" button, I should see a validation message that tells me something like this: "It is mandatory to check the checkbox to accept the Terms and Conditions" Do you understand now?
    Veronica
    hi yes right this is not available you can create a feature request for the same
    lidiamm
    Participant
    Could you tell me how i create a feature request, please?
    Veronica
    hi you can create a feature request from here: on the basis of upvotes, we can check for the consideration this for development https://wplms.io/support/forums/forum/general/feature-request/
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘checkbox in login’ is closed to new replies.