Checkout info

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    cglicence
    Spectator
    In checkout a course, asking me a lot question, i did test with my admin account and its not good. for registered user we dont need ask any  question like name, location, etc
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, There are some extra fields which you can hide from wp-admin->wplms->miscellaneous->remove extra checkout fields, refer: http://prntscr.com/h7rv4q The others are required fields and when a user fills it the first time then the next time it will be filled automatically.
    cglicence
    Spectator
    I made quick registration with pop up and removed even name we want to our customer register as fast and easy as possible. Im UX/UI professional and have experience its even 1 unnecessary field could have bad effect on customer. we dont care if he like to not fill any optional fields, we dont need user fill name, address etc for purchase.
    cglicence
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    cglicence
    Spectator
    if possible we want to do not any field and go purchase fast and directly our products its registration online and access online videos, we dont need that info
    cglicence
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Please make sure your product is virtual and downloadable. The name and some other fields are important for woocommerce. ---------- Also please clarify what you mean by "its fixed on home page, but on course page not!"
    cglicence
    Spectator
    sorry this one wrote by mistake here "Also please clarify what you mean by "its fixed on home page, but on course page not!" * * * as in mentioned, we only display video tutorial online and some files download.    
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, As I mentioned that you need to set the product to virtual and downloadable but when I checked your website then found out that you have not set it, but now I have set it refer: http://prntscr.com/h8mts3 This have removed the fields from the checkout. Now the remaining fields which are present on the checkout cannot be removed, as this is handled by woocommerce and we cannot customize it.  
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Checkout info’ is closed to new replies.