Checkout page “Check boxes”

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Checkout page “Check boxes”

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Bernhardbunsen
    Spectator
    Hi team, I have a issue with the appearance of the checkout page: The Design of the "Checkboxes" is a bit weird! https://prnt.sc/132zoip Please help to fix this! Besides the the buttom or link "Bestellung bearbeiten" should not between product title and the sum because of some legancy stuff. I read a post concerning the issue in this forum but the code didn't work (syntax error): add_action(‘woocommerce_checkout_before_order_review’,’cart_link_on_checkout’); function cart_link_on_checkout(){ $id=get_option( ‘woocommerce_cart_page_id’ ); if(!empty($id)) echo ‘Edit cart’; }
    Veronica
    checking on your site
    Veronica
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Bernhardbunsen
    Spectator
    Hi, thank for your response! You have the permission to do so. Besides when you are working at this CSS Code would you be so kind to place the field "e-mail" first at the left column? THX! and all the best!
    Scott Lang
    Checked your checkout page it looks like you have already removed the css which causing styling issue check this https://prnt.sc/136493s If you are still facing the issue then let us know.
    Bernhardbunsen
    Spectator
    Veronica
    hi the link to the site you have shared with us is not working I have tried to remove it. and / but still not working
    Bernhardbunsen
    Spectator
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, please add this css code in appearance>>customize>>custom css

.woocommerce-checkout .wc-gzd-checkbox-placeholder .form-row span{
        margin:2px 28px !important;

}
    .woocommerce-checkout .wc-gzd-checkbox-placeholder .form-row input.input-checkbox{
        margin:7px 0px !important;
    }

Bernhardbunsen
    Spectator
    Hi Veronica, thank you very much for the css code. It looks much better now! But as I wrote before the buttom or link “Bestellung bearbeiten” should not between product title and the sum because of some legancy stuff. I read a post concerning the issue in this forum but the code didn’t work (syntax error). Maybe it should be above "Produkt - Zwischensumme" in order to follow the rules. THX!
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, The code is correct there may be issue in adding quotes. please try adding this code.

add_action('woocommerce_checkout_before_order_review','cart_link_on_checkout');

function cart_link_on_checkout(){

$id=get_option( 'woocommerce_cart_page_id' );
    global $woocommerce;
    $cart_url = $woocommerce->cart->get_cart_url();

if(!empty($id))

echo '<a class="button" href='. $cart_url.'><font style="vertical-align:inherit"> Edit cart </font></a>';

}

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Checkout page “Check boxes”’ is closed to new replies.