Child Themes – Confused :-(

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Child Themes Child Themes – Confused :-(

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kiwidude
    Participant
    Wow, There is a lot of outdated/conflicting information available for different versions so i'm super confused: For the current version (2.7) please explain to me the different "child themes" included, when each would be used and the differences between them? ie can every child them be used for every parent theme or "demo" - i'm pretty confused with how the parent theme/demo content and child themes fit/work together wplms_modern wplms_one_instructor wplms_one_page wplms_white wplmsblankchild wplmschildOne I'm used to one parent theme with a child theme and the various layouts/skins etc all being managed with theme options Thanks Dean
    1. There are 7 Demo skins that you can setup while installing the wplms theme using setup wizard. Default Demo, Demo 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 You can choose any of the demo. 2. Along with the demo's you can install any of the child theme. wplms_modern wplms_one_instructor wplms_one_page wplms_white wplmsblankchild wplmschildOne So you can install WPLMS 2.7 with a demo along with a child theme to get your desired results.   Kindly provide us your : 1. SITE URL 2. WP-ADMIN Credentials. 3. VALID FTP CREDENTIALS. 4. NAME OF THE DEMO  AND CHILD THEME YOU WANT INSTALLED ON YOUR SITE.   MINIMUM THEME REQUIREMENTS : WP Memory Limit: We recommend setting memory to at least 128MB. WP Max Upload Size:    64 MB PHP Post Max Size:    64 MB PHP Time Limit:    240 PHP Max Input Vars:    1000
    zlajac
    Participant
    Where can we see the differences between the provided child themes?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please go to this link: http://themes.vibethemes.com/wplms/ Here we have all our demo and child themes, you can check all our demo websites and child theme websites, and then you can choose from them which you want to install in your website.  
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Child Themes – Confused :-(’ is closed to new replies.