Choose product options message box with variable product

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Choose product options message box with variable product

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    medvelasquez_232
    Spectator
    Hi, using the variable product option now shows 6 times a message box that reads "please choose product options". After that, the system goes to the shopping cart and the selected option is added, but the message box should not appear. It was working fine a few weeks back when I created the first variable product, now I added 3 more and none works as they should anymore. I noticed that if I leave the page without clicking the Ok button of the message box, the pop-up message goes away and the other 5 doesn't show, the system goes then to the shopping cart page with the right option I picked. Any idea what can be causing this? Best, Medardo
    Diana
    Participant
    I never faced such kind of issue. Do tell me these things first Are you migrated on version 4? and using vibebp and wplms_plugin? or still on version 3 Share a screen recortding using screencast o matic software so that I can replicate the issue in same manner
    medvelasquez_232
    Spectator
    Hi Diana, I still on version 3.9.3.3. We don't want to migrate to version 4 for now. I installed a local trial version on my laptop and there are still things that I don get right, but I had to focus on the live issues and support. We will migrate eventually Here is the link to the video of the issue. Best, MV
    Diana
    Participant
    Please check if it is like this: https://prnt.sc/hwblwx https://prnt.sc/hwbnr2 To use variations you need this Add On. Refer :http://vibethemes.com/downloads/wplms-woocommerce/
    medvelasquez_232
    Spectator
    Hi Diana, Answering your suggestions: I set the attribute correctly and generated the variations using the tool of the plugin. I also use the wlpms-woocommerce plugin. Now I have tried several things and noticed that when I deleted the additional products I had created and went down to the original one -you know the one that worked fine when I first installed the plugin- this product worked fine again -no message box popping. I had to delete the new products, not just put them in the trash but actually delete them. Then I proceeded to create by hand each product again -last time I had duplicated the original one with EA Duplicator- but again I got the message box after the second product was created and assigned to a course. However this time it didn't show 6 times but just 2. Note: The message box appears when I buy the course from the course page like this: https://safetyxpertise.com/course/como-llevar-la-vigilancia-epidemiologica-de-la-empresa/ But doesn't shows when I buy it from the product page like this: https://safetyxpertise.com/product/vigilancia-epidemiologica-de-la-empresa/ Let me know if you have further suggestions or want access to the site to check yourself. Best, MV
    Diana
    Participant
    I need to check on your site if I will found an issue with this then I will add it is bugs list
    medvelasquez_232
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    medvelasquez_232
    Spectator
    I'm sorry Diana, but this is not right. You can't seriously tell me that this is how it should actually work. What could be the reason to ask a customer to make a choice that he has already made -from the combo box? And what is worst, why ask the same thing more than once? If this is how it works, why when there is only one variable product created the plugin doesn't show the message box? If this is right, I must say it is a terrible design functionality, that message is annoying as hell! And when you checked the site there were only 2 products created, but when I reported the issue initially the message box showed 6 times, what will happen when I have 100 variable products? To prove my point I just created a 3rd variable product and now the 6 message boxes are showing again. Please go to the site and see for yourself. It must be a bug. It is not functional, and if this is how wlpms-woocommerce plugin should work then I really will ask for a refund. Is illogical to force customers to click through God knows how many message boxes to buy a course. Please let me know after you check the site again, and sorry if I was a little harsh in this reply, but is the first time I have a Pilatos-like response from your team, and my site is live. This is costing me money. Best, MV
    medvelasquez_232
    Spectator
    Hi Diana, Have you checked the site again to validate that we got 6 messages boxes again? Best, MV
    medvelasquez_232
    Spectator
    Hi Diana, I write again to ask if there any further advance with this issue?
    Diana
    Participant
    I will check the code today and If I found it will take time then I will let you know here so you can ask for refund Thank you and apologies for this extreme delay you are facing
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Choose product options message box with variable product’ is closed to new replies.