Choosing Affiliate Plugin

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Choosing Affiliate Plugin

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    Please help me choosing affiliate plugin. There are so many options out there, including premiums. But, I am not sure which is the one that will not disrupt instructor comission that have set.   Me as platform = 20% Instructor = 80% Affiliate = 30% that deducted from instructor comission directly.   Example: Course 1 by Instructor A $ 10. Without affiliate  WPLMS would tell me to pay $ 8 to instructor. But, with affiliate, would WPLMS tell me that I have to pay only $ 5 to instructor from Setting > Comission > Pay Comission?   Please help, my instructors are whinning about affiliate feature on my platform.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Hello, we don't have deep knowledge about affiliate plugin, usually we recommend Affiliate WP plugin. It depends on you what requirements  you need and what the affiliate plugin provides. In accordance with above example you can set 50% instructor commission in wplms pay commission and 30% commission in your affiliate plugin.
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    Thank you. But, It means WPLMS Pay Comission would consider all transaction comes from affiliate, but it's not. In this case, can WPLMS Pay Comission detect which transaction comes from affiliate and which is not?
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Well affiliate plugin and wplms are not integrated to each other, so wplms Pay Commission can't detect which transaction comes from affiliate and which is not. But you can individually  set commission in both affiliate plugin and wplms simultaneously.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Choosing Affiliate Plugin’ is closed to new replies.