Choosing the Right Child Theme for my Business

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Child Themes Choosing the Right Child Theme for my Business

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    juan_macar
    Spectator
    Hello! I have a very simple question about the theme. I bought it around a year ago, but I am just starting working on the site now. I saw the different child themes there are, and I was wondering if they all serve the same functions. I get that the one called "one instructor" is different, but I am not sure about the others. I want to build a site where different instructors can offer courses that  have a fixed price with a one time payment for life access (not per month or per week cost). I want to know if I can use "Child One", "Demo 1" or "Modern Theme" for that purpose. And if they have any difference appart from their look. Thanks in advance for your help!  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Firstly demo1, demo2 and demo3 are not the child themes, they are built using the default theme only but with different settings. There is no difference in the functionality of the child themes, the difference is in their design only, the functionalities come from default parent wplms theme and the plugins only. According to the requirements that you mentioned above, you can use any child theme as its the default behaviour of wplms theme. You can use default parent theme also and if you want you can use any child theme and if you want to do customizations then use blank child theme. The child themes overrides the default parent theme so you can do customizations also if you want.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Choosing the Right Child Theme for my Business’ is closed to new replies.