Cleanup

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    vasti123
    Participant
    Hi There,   I want to clean up my users, in other words, delete expired and finished users, Clean up the comments.
    1. If I delete the comments, will their marks be available still? (active users)

2. How do i delete users that are expired or finished their courses?

3. When I click on submissions, it takes very long, someone said it is because of the number of assignments.  How do i clean this up?

How would I go about this? Thanks

logan
    1. marks will be available.

2. goto course >> admin >> stats >> export csv and check who has finished the course, after that, you can delete their records manually from the database. it won't delete permanently. there will remain garbage value.

3. you cant clean assignment. this will remain forever. yes it takes time because it has a lot of queries and also performs many checks to verify the complete records. if we remove those then it will give false results.

vasti123
    Participant
    Thank you,   any suggestions on getting the submission tab to open faster?
    logan
    No dear. that's not possible, we have tried almost 1 day to minimize the query from the database. but no luck.
    vasti123
    Participant
    THanks,  Also I just noticed that the new students submitting does not appear on evaluation complete.  How do i fix this.  Its like the list stops and new peeps are not added.
    logan

Hello,

This could be a third party plugin which is causing code conflicts.

1. Please deactivate all installed 3rd party plugins.
    2. Delete browsers cache
    3. Re-save permalinks.

If it does not work only then share your wp-admin URL and credentials with course specific page url in a private reply so that I can look into this matter.

I am considering, you have not added extra codes.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Cleanup’ is closed to new replies.