Clear pending comments

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Clear pending comments

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Marinazel
    Participant
    Hello Is there a way to clear pending comments which were created when quizzes were set on manual evaluation? When clicking on pending tab it's empty, but they are seen in the upper menu as pending. Thanks
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The comments are not set as pending for the quiz answers, the answers are directly set as approved comment in the question. Please check your discussion settings as the comments are never set as pending by wplms.  
    Marinazel
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    It seems the wordpress has cached this number. Please try adding a new comment and the delete it. This should refresh the wordpress comments. Please let me know if this helps.
    Marinazel
    Participant
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I researched on this issue and couldn't find anything related to the theme. This is a wordpress specific issues. This can also arise if you have used any comments related plugin in past such as "discuss" or any other comments related plugin.  
    Marinazel
    Participant
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Marinazel
    Participant
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Marinazel
    Participant
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I checked your website and found out that you have added a code in the wplms customizer plugin, refer: http://prntscr.com/ec0jrg This code hides the comments, in actual there are comments present there but its hiding due to that code. I have commented that code so that the comments can be shown on your website. ----------------- I have also added the sql executioner plugin in your website for debugging, so please deactivate this plugin now as its not needed now.
    Marinazel
    Participant
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I checked the code for this, whenever a quiz is answered the answer is saved as comment in the wordpress with the comment status as approved, we never add the comment as pending. This means there is some third party plugin or the custom code which works on the wp_insert_comment and adds additional filters on it and set it as pending.  
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Clear pending comments’ is closed to new replies.