Clicking on "Next chapter" leads to invalid course value error message

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Clicking on "Next chapter" leads to invalid course value error message

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    MissMad
    Participant
    Hello, Quite a few students are experiencing trouble going through their course: when they click on "Next chapter" they get a blank page with an error message saying "Invalid course value. Please contact site administrator". I'm using WordPress 5.2.2 and I've manually updated WPLMS to the latest version just a few minutes ago and it doesn't change a thing. This is quite a problem as my students have to finish their course on Friday July 5th in order to get their mark for their school year. Please help.
    logan
    Hello, Please make sure themes/plugin are updated to the latest version which is 3.9.4. deactivate all third party and check if it solves your issue. also disable ajax load in unit from wp-admin >> lms >> settings. refer: http://prntscr.com/oae3yw
    in case the above does not work then:
    1. share your admin url & credentials.
    2. course url
    3. unit in which issue occurs
    4. user id / pass
    5. FTP/SFTP if needed to check you codes.
    MissMad
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    MissMad
    Participant
    logan
    checking. yes, you have changed the name of the vibe course module. i have noticed.
    MissMad
    Participant
    I did try a few things to fix the problem but it seems like it wasn't the good thing  to do.
    logan
    Hello, this has been fixed on your site. your cookie was not set in the course. so we have added a code manually by using FTP. also, we have deactivated your cache plugin. add_action('wplms_after_start_course',function(){   if(!empty($_POST['course_id'])){ echo ' <script src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/jquery-cookie/1.4.1/jquery.cookie.min.js"></script> <script>   jQuery.cookie("course", '.$_POST['course_id'].', { expires: 1 }); </script> '; } });  
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Clicking on "Next chapter" leads to invalid course value error message’ is closed to new replies.