Clicking on username is top right (one-course theme) doesn't do anything.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Clicking on username is top right (one-course theme) doesn't do anything.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    caseyh
    Participant
    I've been working on this problem for a while and can't figure it out. When a user is logged in to instinctivecognition.com, clicking the username in the top right doesn't do anything, so the user can't access their profile or log out. You previously indicated that this might be a problem with ajax-admin.php, but I can't find anything wrong. I worked with my host at length to make sure that my file and folder permissions were correct on the server, we checked logs for signs of an error, and we enabled/disabled plugins but nothing we did made a difference. This is a really important issue. We can't launch the site without that working. Can you help me sort it out? You have an admin account on the site. If you need the password reset let me know.
    This reply has been marked as private.
    caseyh
    Participant
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... As you mentioned that your website is up and running again and I can also see it running fine, so we do not need ftp credentials now. For the original issue that the click on username doesn't do anything. I checked your website and found this css coming from your child theme style.css file: http://prntscr.com/fg3o9z I am not sure why did you add this css in the first place, but you need to remove this css to show the dropdown menu when clicked on the username.  
    caseyh
    Participant
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Clicking on username is top right (one-course theme) doesn't do anything.’ is closed to new replies.