close a course by passing a quiz

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues close a course by passing a quiz

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rosalbany
    Participant
    I have a course to which I have combined only one test, 4 true / false questions each of 5 points, repeatable 3 times, which in my intentions had to be final if passed with at least 60%. That is, once passed the student, if he wanted to click on end course, and automatically received in the certificate without having to wait for evaluation etc. The test works the only setting that I have not set is Connected courses because the phase is being tested and I do not want all users to be notified of its availability en masse. I added the test on the course page where it says sections, units and quizzes. Even after taking the test, however, the course is 80% complete and not 100%, however despite this it ends.   In the Course Settings section I have:
    • Duration = 10
    • Course Duration parameter = Day
    • Auto Rating = Show
    • Certificate = Show
    • Certificate template = Certificate name
    • Percentage of passing = 30
    • Course Retakes = 0
      All other Hide or not set Now what happens. When students mark all the chapters as completed and they take the test for example they get 20 and click on it to end the course. At that point thay have a page with an error message and returning to the Profile they find the certificate of the course and on the button (in their member area) of the course they find the written "course awaiting evaluation". So it seems that the course is not finished and the student may not go to the profile area. Now besides the error message that displays the student who is really ugly, I don't want to manually close the course for each individual student or to manage an additional request for assistance to find out if the course has ended or not since it is among the other things also include a free course with many students.
    rosalbany
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi, well we need to check this out please share
    1. admin credentials.
    2. ftp/cpanel credentials
    3. are you getting another error message on your site?
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘close a course by passing a quiz’ is closed to new replies.