Co Tutor Capability

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Co Tutor Capability

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SuperDave
    Spectator
    I have been using WPLMS for 2 years now and we are now at the stage where we resell our courses. Re-sellers have asked if their is anyway to co tutor a course so they can access student course progress and stats. If this is possible is their anyway to restrict the co tutor from being able to add and delete students. We want the co tutor to have read access only and not be able to dialogue with students or reset their courses just the ability to review their progress as many corporate clients require this.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, The capability you shared is match with our "parents" role. This role is under construction now. Kindly wait.
    SuperDave
    Spectator
    when is this targeted for release and will this be a seperate plugin. Also will this work like a co tutor. Will some with a parent role be able to review all the users accessing a given tutored course and observe user progress, quiz result etc.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    it will be a separate plugin .just released theme update .
    SuperDave
    Spectator
    <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">Will someone with a parent role be able to review ALL the users accessing a given tutored course and observe user progress, quiz result. We need this for resellers.</span> Whats the ETA for the plugin ? Please answer the questions. The first one is being repeated. I am not going to give up on this. I have a client on my back  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well parent user role will be allowed to see the scores and stats only of their children . We are working on wplms attendance plugin right now .After fishing that we will start developing this one .
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Co Tutor Capability’ is closed to new replies.