Code not interpreted on the home

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Child Themes Code not interpreted on the home

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    sergioct98
    Participant
    Hello, I contact you because when I installed the theme, on the home page there is a code that is printed on the screen and I don't know how to solve. The theme is the demo 10. I can't send you a photo because the site is not online. I'm working on it locally. The code printed on the screen is: [vc_row full_width="stretch_row" parallax="content-moving" parallax_image="84" css=".vc_custom_1525327305081{padding-top: 60px !important;background: rgba(255,67,103,0.85) url(http://127.0.0.1:81/dashboard/file/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/demo10_featured.jpeg?id=437);background-position:center;background-repeat:-repeat;background-size: cover !important;*background-color: rgb(255,67,103) !important;}" el_id="home_featured"][vc_column][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_column_text css_animation="fadeInDown" css=".vc_custom_1525327400841{padding-top: 30px !important;padding-right: 0px !important;padding-bottom: 30px !important;padding-left: 0px !important;}"] and much more that is similar to the one posted. I have seen from the online demo of WPLMS that this code is inserted in many
    but I don't understand why in my case it puts them in a tag. Good Morning.
    logan
    Hello, Please make sure your wp-bakery plugin is active. this is a shortcode coming from the page builder. if that is not active it won't be parsed and will appear as alien codes lol. if the problem persists then you can connect me on Monday by using TeamViewer. this is a weekend off.
    sergioct98
    Participant
    Hi logan, thanks for the reply, unfortunately I didn't solve the problem. I installed and activated wp-bakery, but the problem persists. so if there is any way to solve it through TeamViewer you would help me a lot. I'm waiting for your directions to get in touch.
    logan
    Hello, I am ready to pal. please share your TeamViewer id and password here. or you can mail me here when you are ready: [email protected] i am following IST, Indian standard time.
    madhih2000
    Participant
    Hi   WP Bakery Page Builder is a paid plugin. Do I have to buy it separately on top of WPLMS? I am having the same error sergioct98. Thanks.
    Diana
    Participant
    @madhih2000 You need not purchase the wp bakery plugin separately. We have the plugin in our bundle and we have extended license for that. Just install the plugins from there. If your issue is not resolved then do create a separate topic and share your credentials in a private reply there
    vpargo
    Participant
    Same problem for me, cannot see where I can install wpbakery from menu or inside the theme package.
    Diana
    Participant
    @vpargo I would like to mention here please create your own topic for your own issue After replying here, I am going to close this topic You will find the install plugin option from wp-admin > Appearance > Install plugins If you didn't found anything here then try installing the plugin manually zip file you will found in wplms theme/plugins/js_composer.zip Install this zip from plugins > add new > upload zip > after installing activate and you are done
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Code not interpreted on the home’ is closed to new replies.