Comission By Number

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request Comission By Number

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    It's better to have two choices when set instructor comission: percentage or number. It's a scalability for social learning platform where anyone can be an instructor with different pricing model. Comission by percentage automatically giving comission from final price. Meanwhile, there are so many proft share models on final price. Example: instructor set price $ 100 and he gets 80% comission which is $ 80. Other $ 20 goes to provider/platform. Then provider raise the price to $ 120 that instructor still gets $ 80 and provider gets $ 40. With percentage model, 80% of $ 120 is $ 96. It will ruin the finance report. Real expamle of mine: I implemeted point and reward system and giving coupon for all user that can be applied when purchase, deducted the final price. Any discount from usage of point or coupon handled by me, not instructors. The problem is, comission by percentage deducted the instructor comission, when it should not.  If I can set the comission by number, then the problem will be solved. Thank you.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘Comission By Number’ is closed to new replies.