comment show hmtl code

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting comment show hmtl code

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    bunse
    Spectator
    I put text in the bbpress comment area, but it turns out a html code, what the wrong with that?
    sandy
    Are you copying paste text from somewhere or written the text manually when you faced this issue ?
    bunse
    Spectator
    I just write the text in the comment area manually, is that wrong?
    sandy
    This seems to be coming from some third party plugin. Our theme does not interfere in the functioning of BBPress. Refer this : https://bbpress.org/forums/topic/html-tags-appear-in-the-forum-posts/ Try deactivating third party plugins one by one (like hashbuddy in above reference link )and check if this helps. This happens on our forums when you copy paste some text so i was just confirming if that is not the case.
    bunse
    Spectator
    thanks for your help. I do not have install third party plugin for bbpress, but I will try watch for this problem . If anything happen again, then give you update. Thanks again.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Ok Thanks for the update. To avoid this you can manually type the reply or if you are copying from somewhere else, then first paste the text in the notepad and then copy it from notepad and paste it in the reply and add reply.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘comment show hmtl code’ is closed to new replies.